Gel Builder and Hard Gel Online Course. This is not UV gel (shellac) application.
– Online theory module
– Allocated trainer
– Health & safety
– Training Video
– Full coverage on treatment
– Certificate on completion
– Fully insurable
– Practical assessed through case studies
– Please see terms and conditions for course time frames.
- Purchase your starter kit separately
- Theory and practical based
- Support page included
- CPD certificate on completion
- Insurance obtainable
Simply add to basket and pay. Your online tutor will contact you within 48 hours of booking.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE DOES NOT COME WITH A KIT & WE DO NOT CURRENTLY STOCK THIS.
YOUR TUTOR WILL RECOMMEND WHERE TO PURCHASE ON ENROLMENT.*
If you would like more information regarding kits prior to booking then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay for your course
- Your personal tutor will contact you via email
- You will make a start on your home study
- Once ready you proceed to case studies
- x3 case studies are required (1 before photo + 1 after photo = 1 case study)
- Once received and passed you will be CPD accredited, fully insurable and certificate on completion
- BONUS – you will be added to our student support page and we can give instant insurance quotes
- x3 methods of payment, in full, pay within 30 days and pay over the course of 12 months! (For 12 months – Pay under the direct bank transfer method and do not send any funds, the team will contact to confirm the application within 24 hours)
- START A NEW CAREER TODAY!
All course content is to be completed within 12 weeks of course enrolment, We may offer you an extension of 6 weeks as a goodwill service. If course content is not completed within the combined 18 weeks total, and you would still like to continue with your qualification then a £15 marking charge will be required in order to be re-added to your caseload within 6 months of your original course enrolment date. If however you have not completed your course within 6 months and would still like to continue then the full course will have to be repurchased.