Hot Waxing Techniques & Kimberley Grace Wax Heater * SAVE £20 *
This course covers and qualifies you in full body waxing techniques. A separate course is required for intimate waxing.
Product cost is extremely low for this treatment… Meaning profit is high!
– Online theory module- Allocated trainer
– Health & safety
– Full coverage on treatment
– Certificate on completion
– Fully insurable
– Practical assessed through case studies
– Please see terms and conditions for course time frames.
Once paid you will receive contact from your tutor within 48 hours including your online study.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS COMBO DEAL INCLUDES A WAX HEATER ONLY, YOU CAN PURCHASE BEADS FROM OUR AMAZON SHOP PAGE*
Product List –
- Consultation forms
- 1xWax Pot
- 1xPre treatment cream
- 1xPost treatment soothing cream
- Wax strips
- Petroleum jelly
- -Massage/beauty Bed& Bedroll
- Cotton pads
- Pay for your course
- Your personal tutor will contact you via email
- You will make a start on revising your home study
- Once ready you proceed to case studies
- x3 case studies are required (1 before photo + 1 after photo = 1 case study)
- Once received and passed you will be CPD accredited, fully insurable and certificate on completion
- BONUS – you will be added to our student support page and we can give instant insurance quotes
- x3 methods of payment, in full, pay within 30 days and pay over the course of 12 months! (Pay under the direct bank transfer method and do not send any funds, the team will contact to confirm the application within 24 hours)
- START A NEW CAREER TODAY!
All course content is to be completed within 12 weeks of course enrolment, We may offer you an extension of 6 weeks as a goodwill service. If course content is not completed within the combined 18 weeks total, and you would still like to continue with your qualification then a £15 marking charge will be required in order to be re-added to your caseload within 6 months of your original course enrolment date. If however you have not completed your course within 6 months and would still like to continue then the full course will have to be repurchased.