Our online Henna Brow course is an advanced brow service, suitable for beginners.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to create the most perfect, shaped brows using brow mapping skills and Henna products.
Product cost is extremely low for this treatment… Meaning profit is high!
– Online theory module
– Allocated trainer
– Health & safety
– Training Video
– Full coverage on treatment
– Certificate on completion
– Fully insurable
– Practical assessed through case studies
– Please see terms and conditions for course time frames.
- Purchase your starter kit separately
- Online manual
- Theory and practical based
- Training video
- Support page included
- CPD certificate on completion
- Insurance obtainable
Simply, add to basket and pay. Your online tutor will contact you within 48 hours of booking.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE DOES NOT COME WITH A KIT & WE DO NOT CURRENTLY STOCK THIS.
Product List –
- Henna dyes with colour options
- Henna Skin Prep Lotion
- Henna Tint Remover
- Angled Brush
- Damp gauze
- Warm moist cotton Buds
- Measuring spoon
- Mixing cup
You can find brand recommendation’s in our private support group.
- Pay for your course
- Your personal tutor will contact you via email
- You will make a start on your home study
- Once ready you proceed to case studies
- x3 case studies are required (1 before picture + 1 after picture = 1 case study)
- Once received and passed you will be CPD accredited, fully insurable and certificate on completion
- BONUS – you will be added to our student support page and we can give instant insurance quotes
- x3 methods of payment, in full, pay within 30 days and pay over the course of 12 months! (12 months to be processed under bank transfer and not sending funds – the team will manually apply for your Payll8r finance)
- START A NEW CAREER TODAY!
All course content is to be completed within 12 weeks of course enrolment, We may offer you an extension of 6 weeks as a goodwill service. If course content is not completed within the combined 18 weeks total, and you would still like to continue with your qualification then a £15 marking charge will be required in order to be re-added to your caseload within 6 months of your original course enrolment date. If however you have not completed your course within 6 months and would still like to continue then the full course will have to be repurchased.