Our online Classic lash course is the first step to embark on your new career of becoming a fully qualified lash technician. This course will enable you to offer Classic and Volume lashes, learn the basic techniques and includes all our tips and tricks to complete the course with confidence.
What does the course include?
– Online manual
– Training video
– Allocated tutor
– Lifetime access to our support group
– 3 case studies are required to pass
– CPD accredited certificate
– Insurance quote on completion
NO KIT INCLUDED – YOU CAN PURCHASE THE KIT WITH THE COURSE OR PURCHASE THE KIT SEPARATELY
In this course you will learn:
Health and safety
Step by step process of Classics
Volume lash Extras
Upon completion you will receive a CPD Accredited certificate, which is a recognised qualification and insurable.
Requirements for this course: No previous qualifications required. Suitable for beginners.
- Pay for your course
- Your personal tutor will contact you via email
- You will make a start on revising your home study
- Once ready you proceed to case studies
- x3 case studies are required (1 before photo + 1 after photo = 1 case study)
- Once received and passed you will be CPD accredited, fully insurable and certificate on completion
- BONUS – you will be added to our student support page and we can give instant insurance quotes
- x3 methods of payment, in full, pay within 30 days and pay over the course of 12 months! (For 12 months – Pay under the direct bank transfer method and do not send funds, the team will contact you within 14 hours to confirm your application)
- START A NEW CAREER TODAY!
All course content is to be completed within 12 weeks of course enrolment, We may offer you an extension of 6 weeks as a goodwill service. If course content is not completed within the combined 18 weeks total, and you would still like to continue with your qualification then a £15 marking charge will be required in order to be re-added to your caseload within 6 months of your original course enrolment date. If however you have not completed your course within 6 months and would still like to continue then the full course will have to be repurchased.