Our online Russian lash course is the next step to expand and grow your lash career. This course will enable you to become a fully qualified Russian handmade lash technician.
Become a master in your field and level up your treatment list with this bespoke service.
What does the course include?
– Online manual
– Training video
– Allocated tutor
– Lifetime access to our support group
– 3 case studies are required to pass
– CPD accredited certificate
– Insurance quote on completion
In this course you will learn:
Health and safety
Step by step process
Lash mapping & Styling
Upon completion you will receive a CPD Accredited certificate, which is a recognised qualification and insurable.
Requirements for this course: Classic lash extension trained – certification must be presented upon purchase.
*Please note, if you are not classic trained, you will not be able to carry out your Russian training*
KIT INCLUDES – Tweezer, 1x lash tray, 1 x glue, Brushes, 1 x tape.
Please see terms and conditions for course time frames.
Once paid you will receive contact from your tutor within 48 hours including your online study.
- Pay for your course
- Your personal tutor will contact you via email
- Your make a start on revising your home study
- Once ready you proceed to case studies
- x3 case studies are required (1 before picture + 1 after picture = 1 case study)
- Once received and passed you will be CPD accredited, fully insurable and certificate on completion
- BONUS – you will be added to our student support page and we can give instant insurance quotes
- x3 methods of payment, in full, pay within 30 days and pay over the course of 12 months! (For 12 months – Pay under the bank transfer option and do not send funds, the team will contact you to confirm application within 24 hours)
- START A NEW CAREER TODAY!
All course content is to be completed within 12 weeks of course enrolment, We may offer you an extension of 6 weeks as a goodwill service. If course content is not completed within the combined 18 weeks total, and you would still like to continue with your qualification then a £15 marking charge will be required in order to be re-added to your caseload within 6 months of your original course enrolment date. If however you have not completed your course within 6 months and would still like to continue then the full course will have to be repurchased.