Our online Brow wax and tint course is the perfect way to broaden your skills and become a fully qualified brow technician.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to create the most perfectly shaped and tinted brows.
– Online theory module- Allocated trainer
– Health & safety
– Training Video
– Full coverage on treatment
– Certificate on completion
– Fully insurable
– Practical assessed through case studies
– Please see terms and conditions for course time frames.
Once paid you will receive contact from your tutor within 48 hours including your online study.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE DOES NOT COME WITH A KIT & WE DO NOT CURRENTLY STOCK THIS.
Product List –
- Consultation forms
- 1xWax Pot
- 1xPre treatment cream
- 1xPost treatment soothing cream
- Wax strips
- Petroleum jelly
- Lash wands/ cotton buds
- -Massage/beauty Bed& Bedroll
- Cotton pads
- Tint and tint activator
Direct product links –
Wax Starter Kit Mylee Complete Waxing Kit – Rose Crème Wax
- Pay for your course
- Your personal tutor will contact you via email
- You will make a start on revising your home study
- Once ready you proceed to case studies
- x3 case studies are required (1 before photo + 1 after photo = 1 case study)
- Once received and passed you will be CPD accredited, fully insurable and certificate on completion
- BONUS – you will be added to our student support page and we can give instant insurance quotes
- x3 methods of payment, in full, pay within 30 days and pay over the course of 12 months! (For 12 months – Pay under the direct bank transfer method and do not send funds, the team will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your application)
- START A NEW CAREER TODAY!
All course content is to be completed within 12 weeks of course enrolment, We may offer you an extension of 6 weeks as a goodwill service. If course content is not completed within the combined 18 weeks total, and you would still like to continue with your qualification then a £15 marking charge will be required in order to be re-added to your caseload within 6 months of your original course enrolment date. If however you have not completed your course within 6 months and would still like to continue then the full course will have to be repurchased.