Our online Acrylic Nail course is one of the most popular courses to date. We are seeing a huge influx of independent nail technicians.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to create full sets of acrylic nails and become fully qualified and confident in acrylic nails.
– Online theory module
– Allocated trainer
– Health & safety
– Training Video
– Full coverage on treatment
– Certificate on completion
– Fully insurable
– Practical assessed through case studies
– Please see terms and conditions for course time frames.
- Purchase your starter kit separately
- 5 STAR TRUST PILOT REVIEWS
- Practical based
- Support page included
- CPD certificate on completion
- Insurance obtainable
Simply, add to basket and pay. Your online tutor will contact you within 48 hours of booking.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE DOES NOT COME WITH A KIT & WE DO NOT CURRENTLY STOCK THIS.
YOUR TUTOR WILL RECOMMEND WHERE TO PURCHASE ON ENROLMENT.*
- -Acrylic brush
- -Cuticle oil
- -Acrylic liquid/Monomer
- -Acrylic powder
- -Nail tipglue
- -Nail tips
- -Hand drill(preferable)
- -Bed Roll
- -Nail file
- -Cuticle pusher
- -Cuticle nippers
- -Sand block
- -Dust brush
kits popular with our students can be found on the links below and range £60-£100
- Pay for your course
- Your personal tutor will contact you via email
- You revise your manual
- Once ready you proceed to case studies
- x3 case studies are required (1 before picture + 1 after picture = 1 case study)
- Once received and passed you will be CPD accredited, fully insurable and certificate on completion
- BONUS – you will be added to our student support page and we can give instant insurance quotes
- x3 methods of payment, in full, pay within 30 days and pay over the course of 12 months! (For 12 months – Pay under the direct bank transfer method and do not send any funds, the team will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your application)
All course content is to be completed within 12 weeks of course enrolment, We may offer you an extension of 6 weeks as a goodwill service. If course content is not completed within the combined 18 weeks total, and you would still like to continue with your qualification then a £15 marking charge will be required in order to be re-added to your caseload within 6 months of your original course enrolment date. If however you have not completed your course within 6 months and would still like to continue then the full course will have to be repurchased.