Instore – Dermaroller facial – CPD accredited, Fully insurable.
If you would like to book a second instore course this is currently 75% off, you’ll be contacted as soon as your first booking has been made.
Please select a course date. Your be emailed and called with full information of the day.
We are located in Swanley, Kent
- This course does not include a kit, the kit is available to purchase on the day for £50.00
- This course is for complete beginners
- You will be required to bring a model at a certain time, your tutor will call to advise more.
- We pride ourselves on having up to day current knowledge
- All of our trainers are practicing therapists and add validity to the training received
- Your have access to our online support page for all students which is a great opportunity to make new friends and network
- We are here to support you on your learning journey please call 01322930061 for any further advice
- A model is required on the day
- Black, formal clothing, bare below the elbows for infection control purposes, hair tied back and closed toe shoe.
- 3 payment options, pay in full, pay within 30 days or finance.
What is this treatment?
- Derma rolling is the act of using a derma roller—a handled roller covered in small, fixed needles (usually 0.3 mm or smaller) that you manually roll over your clean skin—to create micro-punctures on your face. Derma rollers have a number of uses, but the main ones are for improving pigmentation issues and improving the surface of the skin. Fine lines, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation are all said to be diminished with regular derma rolling.
How much can I earn?
|CLIENTS PER DAY||DAILY REVENUE||WEEKLY REVENUE||MONTHLY REVENUE||ANNUAL REVENUE|
This is a rough estimate, your prices may vary.