Our online brow lamination and lash lift course is the perfect way to train in becoming a fully qualified brow and lash technician. This course will teach you everything you need to know to be able to create the latest brow trend.
What does the course include?
– Online manual
– Training video
– Allocated tutor
– Lifetime access to our support group
– 3 case studies are required to pass
– CPD accredited certificate
– Brow Lamination Kit worth £45 Lash lift kit worth £45 – Purchase tint separately
– Insurance quote on completion
In this course you will learn everything from:
Health and safety
Step by step process of the treatment (which includes basic waxing and tinting techniques)
Upon completion you will receive a CPD Accredited certificate, which is a recognised qualification and insurable.
Requirements for this course: No previous qualifications required. Suitable for beginners.
*Please note, if you are wanting to provide brow wax and tint as a separate treatment then you will have to purchase the brow wax and tint course separately
Pay for your course
- Your personal tutor will contact you via email within 24-48 working hours
- Your tutor will call you within 72 hours of enrolment
- Your make a start on your home study/ theory manual
- Once passed your proceed to case studies
- x3 case studies are required
- Once received and passed your be CPD accredited, fully insurable and certificate on completion
- BONUS – your be added to our student support page and we can give instant insurance quotes
- x3 methods of payment, in full, pay within 30 days and pay over the course of 12 months !
- START A NEW CAREER TODAY!
All course content is to be completed within 12 weeks of course enrollment, We may offer you an extension of 6 weeks as a goodwill service. If course content is not completed within the combined 18 weeks total, and you would still like to continue with your qaulification then a £15 marking charge will be required in order to be re-added to your caseload within 6 months of your original course enrollment date. If however you have not completed your course within 6 months and would still like to continue then the full course will have to be repurchased.